Friday 9 March 2012

Club Penguin - Unlocking the CP Magazine - Issue #2

CP has released another issue of the magazine, I received it today, it was out yesterday. Like last time, I will answer all you need to know. Enjoy!!
What do all the items look like?
In this version, we get a TREASURE CHEST outfit, here it is on me and in my inventory!










What are the new codes you get with this magazine?
Like before, I am going to give you these new codes. Same thing, 1500 coins, each code = 500 coins, Blah blah blah, heard it all before.
Code #1 = ARCTIC20
Code #2 = G6YELLOW
Code #3 = HADDOCK7
Here is a video that will DEFINITELY help. Here it is:

So, that's all I guess.. oh, before I forget...
 I haven't received any orders for that graphics, so, I am going to do a discount, EVERYTHING is 7 day membership or 2 Card-Jitsu codes until 26|03|2012

2 comments: